Hey! i’m Amber, the creator and owner of this blog. If you’re new here, thank you for stopping by! If you like my content, feel free to follow me, and you’ll receive an email whenever I have a new post up!
I am a passionate dancer for the Lord, and want to shine His light through each and every thing I do. I love baking, photography, doing ballet at The Joy of Dance, and reading. I am not a writer, but enjoy expressing myself through writing various things.
Some random facts about me:
- I have been dancing ballet for 13 years
- I love cats
- I love being outdoors, and taking pictures wherever I am
- I am a born again Christian teen
- Baking is one of my favorite hobby’s
- One of my favorite series of books is the Ranger’s Apprentice series
- I’m very artsy
- I absolutely love music
- I really enjoy choreographing to my favorite worship/christian songs.
“He will swallow up death forever; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; He will remove forever all insults & mockery against His land and people. the Lord has spoken!” Isaiah 25:8
I hope that my writing encourages you in the Lord, that you feel at home here and comfortable with reaching out to me with prayer requests etc.! I would love to lift you up in prayer; God really can and does answer prayers.
Thanks for checking out my little blog, and I hope you enjoy!