Hello again y’all!
There are so many things to do during the Christmas season (I’ll probably do a general post on things you can do in December!), so today I’ll be sharing some of my personal goals/what’s on my bucket list for this year’s December!
- Go sledding (if we get snow)
- Bake a pie
- Bake sugar cookies and frost them with royal icing
- Throw a Christmas party at ballet
- Re-learn an old Christmas ballet/contemporary dance to this song
- Do some pointe again, solely for the fun of it
- Watch White Christmas
- Watch It’s a Wonderful Life of Christmas Eve
- Decorate an old pair of pointe shoes
- Finish putting Christmas lights on the house/decorating in general
- Study to get my permit
- Bake crinkle cookies and bring them over to my oldest sisters house
- Watch a hallmark movie
- Finish actually buying presents for my fam 😆
- Watch old ballet recital videos
- Do a Christmassy photo shoot
- Throw a mini party for one of my fellow ballerina’s birthday😉
- DO WORKOUTS preferably with my brother (because doing it with someone else always makes it more enjoyable lol)
- End up making at least 1 gingerbread house
- Drink hot chocolate while sitting in front of our wood stove/fireplace
- Go shopping with Rachel-Ann (my oldest sister)
- Wrap presents for friends and family!
And that’s all for today’s post! Have a wonderful rest of your day guys!!