Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! I hope you all are having a wonderful day.
I while back, I got nominated for the Outstanding Original Blogger Award! I was, to say the least, shocked 😂 But thanks so much Hreem, for nominating me! It means a lot!!
Alrightly, let’s get onto the rest of the post!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Hmmmm…. This is really hard. I’d have to say my parents and siblings. They’ve shown me what it’s like when you fully commit to following Christ, and so much more. Plus, they’re just awesome
- What could you not go a day without?
Water. Which is funny, because I am the one who is always dehydrated, no matter what XD But because I dance for 2-3 hours a day during the week, It’s important for me to have water and (if I can remember to) drink it!
- If you could relive one year of your life which year would it be and why?
This is tough.. I think I would maybe relive 2019. There were a lot of things that I took for granted that year including friendships, activities etc. and if I could relive it, I’d do better with cherishing those things more!
- Would you want to see the future or be able to see anything that happened in the past?
I would rather be able to see anything that happened in the past.
- Why did you start blogging?
Why did I start blogging??? I’m just kidding haha. I started blogging because I had been wanting to for awhile, and it seemed like a good time to give it a try! Also it gave me a good chance to express myself and share my creativity along with the wonderful love of Christ!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The fact that there are so many amazing bloggers in the blogging community, with clean, meaningful content. I never thought I’d meet so many great bloggers!
- What are 3 things you are grateful for from this past year?
- I’m thankful for being able to spend more time with my family,
- I’m thankful that I’ve been able to refocus on Christ despite the circumstances,
- And I’m thankful for all of the challenges I’ve had and the mistakes I’ve made, because I can learn so much from them, and hopefully can do better next time!
My questions for you guys:
- What has given you the most inspiration/encouragement during a really rough time?
- What are you most grateful for about 2021 so far?
- If you could play any instrument and you would be guaranteed that you could play it successfully, What instrument would it be?
- Top 3 favorite books of all time?
- And finally, if you could only see 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
Congratulations guys! If you don’t want to do this, or are currently taking a break from blogging, Don’t worry about doing it. Don’t stress about doing it right away either. 😉
I’m so glad that I was able to finally get to this post! If you want to check out the guest post that I did on Maggie’s blog, click here!
Thanks so much for reading, I hope you all have a great day! ❤